- Please convert the start time to your local time zone here.
- Classes meet on the same day and time every week, for 3 hours at a time, via Zoom.
- You must attend at least 80% of sessions live (on camera).
- Once you complete Coaching Foundation, you can stay with the same group for Advanced Coaching or choose two elective courses instead.
- Questions? Use the chat on the bottom right of your screen to leave us a message.
Do I have to decide if I want 60 or 125 hours now?
No, you don't. Everyone starts with the 60-hour Coaching Foundation. You can decide towards the end of that 60 hours whether you want to continue.
What's the refund policy?
If we cancel the course for any reason, we will refund you in full. We are unable to offer "change of mind" refunds of any kind.
Is this program definitely starting?
Yes, all programs for which we are taking registrations are due to start. From time to time, we may have to move the start date by a few weeks, but we will notify you if that happens (it's rare).
What's required for me to get a completion certificate?
Your trainer will go through all requirements in detail, but in general, you need to attend all classes, submit several written assignments and successfully pass coaching evaluations.