- Upcoming sessions of Advanced Coaching are listed on our calendar. Please convert the start time to your local time zone here.
- Classes meet on the same day and time every week, for 3 hours at a time, via Zoom.
- You must attend at least 80% of sessions live (on camera).
- You will be awarded a completion certificate only if you fulfill all required assignments and recordings, pay your dues in full and meet the attendance requirement.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
What's the refund policy?
If we cancel the course for any reason, we will refund you in full. We are unable to offer "change of mind" refunds of any kind.
Do I automatically get a credential?
No, you don't. This program fulfills the training requirement for ICF, EMCC and BCC credentials. You still need to apply with your coaching body of choice. As an EQA provider, Coacharya can facilitate your fast track application for EMCC, which is a cheaper and quicker application route.
What's required for me to get a completion certificate?
Your trainer will go through all requirements in detail, but in general, you need to attend all classes, pay your fees in full, submit several written assignments and successfully pass coaching evaluations both "live" as well as via submitted recordings..