- Upcoming sessions of Coaching Foundation are listed on our calendar. Please convert the start time to your local time zone here.
- Classes meet on the same day and time every week, for 3 hours at a time, via Zoom.
- You must attend at least 80% of sessions live (on camera).
- Once you complete Coaching Foundation, you can stay with the same group for Advanced Coaching or choose two elective courses instead.
- You will be awarded a completion certificate only if you fulfill all required assignments and recordings, pay your dues in full and meet the attendance requirement.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
What's the refund policy?
If we cancel the course for any reason, we will refund you in full. We are unable to offer "change of mind" refunds of any kind.
Do I have to decide if I want 60 or 125 hours now?
No, you don't. Everyone starts with the 60-hour Coaching Foundation. You can decide towards the end of that 60 hours whether you want to continue.
What's required for me to get a completion certificate?
Your trainer will go through all requirements in detail, but in general, you need to attend all classes, pay your fees in full, submit several written assignments and successfully pass coaching evaluations both "live" as well as via submitted recordings..